For Lease or Sale
The 618 Building is a beautifully restored historic property located near the North Park Blocks between Old Town and the Pearl District.
The ground floor retail offers great street presence and visibility with expansive window lines. The upper three floors consist of creative workspaces tailored for small to mid-size companies.
The building has original brick and beam interiors, with high ceilings, large windows and hardwood floors. A few suites have and the original industrial doors enhancing the charm and character.
The 618 Building is strategically located within walking distance to numerous amenities and retailers in the Pearl District, Old Town and Central Business District. The property has direct access to Max Light Rail, Union Station major bus lines, and provides easy access to Portland’s Interstate system. The building also sits just three blocks from Portland’s famed Lan Su Chinese Garden.
The property was built in 2 stages, with the original 1897 building constructed for use by the Oregon Cracker Company. The Pacific Coast Biscuit Company later purchased the building in 1901 and extended the building with identical character onto the vacant north portion of the lot. They used it as a production facility for macaroni and candy products. Since then, the 618 Building has undergone significant renovations in the 1920s and 1980s, which transformed the use from industrial/production to the retail and creative office workspace it is today.